25 Iced Tea Recipes
Summer is here in full force. Hot and humid 95 degrees. Everyone is in need of some relaxation and a way to cool off. Here in the South that means Sweet Tea! It is a staple of our lives and in my opinion a food group all in of itself. It has to be done right or it just doesn’t count people have heated debates on where to find the best sweet tea it is that serious here in the South. Since we are not going to be around for Inspire Us Tuesdays this week we went out and found some great Iced Tea Recipes to inspire your Summer Relaxation. We hope these fantastic recipes inspire you to take a step back from the fast pace of life and live on country time even if it is just for a few minutes.
Sweet tea is best served ICED Cold so why not make a batch in the morning so that when you get back from work in the evening you can fill a tall glass up with ice and pour your pre-made tea right over the top. Personally I like my sweet tea on half a cup of ice so that it doesn’t get too watered down as the ice melts.
1. Perfect Southern Sweet Iced Tea | Source: Love Bakes Good Cakes
2. Strawberry Lemonade Iced Tea | Source: This Silly Girl’s Life
3. Sweet Green Tea | Source: The Country Chic Cottage
4. Lavendar Lemon Sweet Tea | Source: Create and Babble
5. Tennessee Tea | Source: Shaken Together Life
6. Sweet Tea Spritzer | Source: A Night Owl
7. Iced Green Tea with Ginger Mint Syrup | Source: Creative Mama, Messy House
8. Olive Garden Peach Tea Copycat | Source: Amanda’s Cookin’
9. Lemon Iced Tea | Source: Pizzazzerie
10. Starbucks Copycat Iced Tea | Source: The Beatiful Balance
11. Lemon and Rosemary Sweet Iced Tea | Source: The Chunky Chef
12. Strawberry Lemon Iced Tea | Source: Ashley Marie’s Kitchen
13. Peach Iced Tea | Source: Tea and Biscuits
14. Blueberry Mint and Lime Iced Tea | Source: Better With Cake
15. Cold Brew Green Tea Caipirinha | Source: The Little Epicurean
16. Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler | Source: Diethood
17. Iced Honey Green Tea | Source: Tina’s Chic Corner
18. Coconut Lime Iced Tea | Source: Kleinworth & Co.
19. Lemon Blueberry Mint Iced Tea | Source: Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
20. Spicy Ginger Iced tea | Source: The Chic
21. Bourbon Iced Tea | Source: I’m Bored, Let’s Go
22. Orange Iced Tea | Source: Cooking With SJ
23. Mango Mint Iced Tea | Source: The Primal Desire
24. Tropical Iced Tea | Source: Whole and Heavenly Oven
25. Almond Iced Tea | Source: The Kitchen Is My Playground
I am a big fan of plain good old fashion sweet tea with some fresh lemon but if there happens to be Peach Sweet Tea around I will opt for that instead. But it cannot be fake tasting peach. It needs to be the real deal.
What flavor(s) do you like in your sweet tea?