Dr. Seuss Game – Dr. Seuss One Fish Two Fish Sorting Game
Dr. Seuss One Fish Two Fish is a popular book among children, and now it is about to be a popular game! To play this game, you only need a few dollar store supplies. It is a fun toss and sorting game that not only is fun for children, but can teach some simple concepts and skills as well. Give this a game a try and see how easy it is to create, play and enjoy!
Dr. Seuss Game One Fish Two Fish Sorting Game
We were able to find both the pipe cleaners and the goldfish crackers at our local dollar store. Our final cost for supplies was just around $2, making this a fun and frugal game to play.
1. Begin by taking the colorful pipe cleaners and folding them into a fish shape. You can do this by folding the pipe cleaner over and twisting it where the two ends meet, creating a closure and tail.
2. Create the game cards by making two decks. One deck should have numbers 1-5 on the cards with one number on each card. The next deck should have all of the colors of pipe cleaners written on the cards, with one color written per card.
3. Place the assorted fish on a table top. Give each player a small bowl of goldfish crackers.
4. To play, a person calls out the fish color and number of fish (1-5) that the player needs to toss in it. They can determine this by pulling a piece of scrap paper. Each piece of scrap paper should have a number of 1-5 on it. A second set should have the color of each pipe cleaner on it. For example, they may call out “One Fish Red Fish,” which means the player needs to toss one goldfish cracker into the red fish.
4. If the player is able to complete the challenge, they win a point. The first player to make it to 10 points wins!
Kids can take turns tossing the goldfish into the colorful fish over and over again. Playing this game right on a tabletop is ideal, but the floor may also work as well. Either way, this is a fun way to enjoy the text further and have some super Seuss fun. Give it a try!
Dr seussDR. SEUSS ONE FISH TWO FISH HAMPER SET - Stripe Percale w/ Dot Percale Flap; 13" x 14" x 25.25", Blue Percale 12" Ties at Top 4 Corners+Dr. Seuss' One fish two fish Hamper by Trend Lab is a decorative solution for quick clean up. +The cotton percale striped body with dot print outer flap easily attaches to the collapsible pine wood frame. +The fashionable color palette of avocado green, barn red, sunshine yellow, cornflower blue and powder blue make this hamper suitable for any room of the house.+The fashionable color palette of avocado green, barn red, sunshine yellow, cornflower blue and powder blue make this hamper suitable for any room of the house.+Assembled hamper measures 27" x 15" x 15".+ This hamper coordinates with the Dr. Seuss One fish two fish collection.$47.99