Oh Sew Simple Doggy Sweater
It’s getting a bit chillier so I was thinking what would be a better project than a simple sweater..
1. You will need a sweater, needle, thread and scissors
2. Cut off sleeve
4. flatten out sleeve so seem faces you
5. cut slits up towards end of sleeve.. these will be the leg holes…
6. Hem around base of sleeve and leg holes ( if you are not handy with a needle liquid seem can be used in place of stitching)
7. Put on your adorable little one =)
Pictured is Miss Annabell wearing her new sweater and Miss Tinkerbell hanging out
Kitty Mel is a loving mom to several 2 legged children and a few of the 4 legged variety as well. She is a photographer and has her own Etsy Boutique where she creates some really charming crafts that will delight your heart. At Cute Hippie Chic Photography she creates custom-made business and blog logos as well as complete company branding. She will also retouch photos, restore old photos, and create photo keepsakes or collages. Check out the Cute Hippie Chick Boutique on Facebook to see all of her amazing photography and cute crafts.