How are you this week? We have had quite the week and are having another amazing weekend. We are at the Cavalier Club of the South Show! There are so many Cavaliers running around this hotel. So many handsome boys and pretty girls showing here in Atlanta this weekend. Mommy even got to see an old lady Cavalier who was entered in the Veterans class who is 12 years old. That is pretty old for Cavaliers even though our grandpa lived to 16!
Mommy says that we need to tell you that she doesn’t have internet access in our room and so she is helping us type this in word and will go downstairs to upload it to blogger or us so no pictures today but you can check our post from Friday for some pictures of our week. Mommy is taking a ton of pictures of all of the pretty dogs and she will probably load them when we get home later next week.
Mommy says to remind you to tell your moms and dads to enter you in our Drinkwell Fountain giveaway from America’s Pet Store.
Thanks for visiting us this week,
Davinia and Indiana and mommy too.
Here’s how you can join the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop celebration:
* * Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
* * Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs made for us and include it in your Saturdat Pet Bloggers Hop post so that your readers will know what is going on.
* * Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
* * Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like
* * Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop
* * Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop
The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up with us each week you will be able to find the new links on my blog starting at 12:01 AM Eastern Time each week in case you are a party animal and want to get a head start. Since this is a new event we want everyone to be able to participate this week so the link will be open until Wednesday in the future the link will close early Sunday morning but you can still use the links to hop around the internet to find new anipals!
As hosts, we realize the time required to participate in Blog events as they become more and more popular we understand everyone, including ourselves, may not be able to follow every blog. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your participation!